100 years of British, UN and US “talks” has resulted in this: - 91,000 dead.*
- 5.5 million stateless refugees in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq.
- 2.5 million living in their 48th year of an illegal occupation in which at least half are refugees as well.
- 1.8 million living in their 8th year of an illegal blockade that has destroyed their economy and society.
- 2.2 million living as second-class people in Israel.
- Millions living in the diaspora separated from families and their heritage. Read more ►